Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rail Jammin

Last Saturday there was a rail jam held at the B.O.B.  I am not a huge fan of rails or the B.O.B. but I do enjoy beer outside.  Laura and I decided to walk downtown to check it out.  It was sunny but too cold to enjoy more than one beer.

Here's a skier in action.  There was a lot going on around the event so we didn't pay too much attention to the rail jamming.  The grand prize was a trip for two to Snowbird, which tempted me to enter despite having zero experience on rails.  Unfortunately there was no over thirty telemark division.

Once the sun went down behind the B.O.B., we headed to Rockwell's for some dinner and drinks.  The meatloaf was sensational.  On they way I snapped a few shots of Graps after dark.



You can't tell from this picture, but S. Division is starting to come around.

Laura leading the short but freezing walk home.


Fountain Street Church

GRCC


No comments:

Post a Comment