Sunday, May 17, 2009

I know it's May, but this sure looks nice


I am already dreaming about next ski season. Two nights ago I had a great dream that was almost exactly like this video. I love ski dreams, but not all of them are good. Every once in a while I have one where i am about to leave my favorite ski resort, usually a jumble of Winter Park, Nubs Nob and some place I have never been before, when I realize I have not skied my favorite run. What a terrible feeling.  Anyone else had that dream before?

4 comments:

  1. I have that dream all the time too! It is really aggravating. I would much rather have one of my other reoccurring ski dreams in which I hit a jump and do limitless daffies or helicopters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my dream the other night it was similar conditions to the video but it was spring. I was cruisin through the trees and into a bowl full of little branches sticking out of the powder. I was able to fly right through them to this ridge that i fearlessly performed a helicopter off of. I think right after that I woke up so I only got one run in. It is almost as good as skiing and without the muscle fatigue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a dream that I was surrounded by 1000 women in bikini's, and they were feeding me tiny pickles. (This is a movie reference/quote...can you name the movie?)

    As for skiing...we can always get some runs in, we just need to head down to South America. Who is with me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking into a Portillo vacation yesterday. Their season is just about to start up

    ReplyDelete